Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Relapse =(

I went to my neurologist yesterday and she told me that I am having another MS relapse. This one is not fun. It started after the farm field trip a couple of weeks ago and has slowly gotten worse until this weekend; then I felt like I was hit by a truck!

At first my legs were just weak so I was trying to rest and not overdue it, then the muscle and nerve pain set in even with all of the medicine the doctor has me on. Finally my brain decided to fly out the window too! Ever try to take a bunch of sleeping pills and then function? That is how I have been feeling for about the last week! Except I never took any sleeping pills!

So today I started taking IV steroids. I had my first dose today and I will go back again tomorrow and Friday for the final doses. I will be out of work this whole week and I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to return next week since I am running out of sick days! Luckily we do not have school on Monday or Tuesday so I can rest those days as well!

I will update as I know more.

1 comment:

Miss Chris said...

Hi! I found your blog from Brass and Ivory.