Friday, October 31, 2008

Parties in the classrooms!

In my classroom I tried to have a "Happy Healthy Halloween Party" so that not all of my 19 students would show up with cookies and cupcakes! It turned out pretty nice! They had apples, carrots, pretzels, animal crackers, fruit snacks, and popcorn. They loved it and they even got to take home goody bags filled with candy from their classmates! In the morning we did Halloween craft centers. It was a lot of work getting it ready but the kids had a blast! They made ghost windsocks, witches and bats out of toilet paper tubes, hand print bats, pumpkins on a hanger and Halloween necklaces! Hopefully their parents won't throw all of their hard work away as soon as they get home! =)









Here is a picture of Chloe and me in her classroom! I forgot to put my hat on for the picture though!


Chloe being a goofball during her party!

She looks like she is working hard on that crossword puzzle!!

No comments: