Friday, September 12, 2008

Doctor visit 9/11

I went to the neurologist yesterday and he said that he was happy with how I was doing. He said that I looked a lot better than last time he saw me. We discussed starting Copaxone. It is a daily injected medicine that is supposed to help stop the progression of MS. I am waiting for a phone call from the company to set up an appointment for one of their nurses to come and show me how to do the shot. My doc's office said that it can take about 3 weeks for them to call because it has to go through insurance and everything. Then I go back to my doc on October 28th to have my shot areas checked out and make sure I am not having any bad reactions. Not too excited about the daily shots, but it is better than the ones that will ruin my liver!!

No comments: